Shipping & Returns
How much does it cost?
Delivery within the mainland UK is £8.95 for all framed prints.
Prices for non-mainland UK and worldwide orders can be found by adding items to your cart and visiting the checkout.
All of our products are delivered from the UK, allowing us to offer you low cost shipping fees no matter the size or weight of your order.
How long will it take?
Prints will arrive between 7 – 10 working days after order.
Our current despatch time estimate (the time it takes for prints to be hand framed and packed) is 4 to 7 working days. If your order contains multiple items, the item with the longest lead-time will determine this despatch date. This despatch estimate is the time from your payment clearing to when we expect your order to leave our UK warehouse for shipping.
Our shipping is express by standard, typically taking 2 to 3 working days for most UK destinations once the items have been collected from our warehouse.
How will my framed print be delivered?
All orders are delivered via a fully tracked service with our trusted carrier partners.The tracking number will be sent to you in your despatch confirmation email.
Is there an impact due to COVID-19 and Brexit?
Due to COVID-19 and Brexit a number of worldwide destinations have had significant surcharges put in place by carriers impacting the cost of shipping. We expect over time that these costs will return to normal, and appreciate your patience and understanding.
Where do you deliver?
We currently ship to all UK addresses and a selection of Worldwide destinations. Please check our available shipping destinations at checkout, which we are working hard to grow all the time.
Problems with delivery?
Our carrier partners will leave a card if there was nobody in to accept delivery. You can contact the carrier directly using the details on this card to reschedule a delivery or arrange a collection.
If your order hasn't arrived within 3 business days of receiving your dispatch notification, please contact us. Our customer service team will investigate and strive to get your order delivered as soon as possible.
If you've received your order and find it's damaged or incorrect, please contact us. We will deliver a replacement as soon as possible.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
We always try to maintain live stock information on our website but occasionally this may not be possible. If you do order an item that is actually out of stock we will let you know as soon as possible.
Do we deliver to P.O. Boxes?
No, unfortunately we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or BFPO addresses.
Will my order be subject to VAT?
All prices shown include VAT at the standard UK rate. Orders shipping outside of the UK will not be subject to VAT so the total price will reflect that. In all cases, you will see the VAT rate and amount to be charged when you checkout.
From 1 January 2021, orders shipped to EU countries will not be subject to VAT however the recipient may be liable to local taxes or duties.
Will I need to pay local tax or duties on my order?
If your order is being shipped outside of the UK it may be liable to local taxes or duties. Any such charges are your responsibility. In most cases you will be notified of these via email directly from your local customs office. Please ensure any local taxes and duties are paid promptly to avoid any undue delay or additional charges on your order.
How do I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order at any time before it has started to be manufactured. Please email email@example.com with ‘ORDER CANCELLATION’ in the subject and your order number, as soon as possible if you wish to cancel.
At Ralph & James we always do our best to deliver a product that you'll love, but should you change your mind or are not satisfied, you have 30 days after delivery of the items to make a return, for refund or replacement.
How it works
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘RETURN’ in the subject. Please include in the email:
- Order number
- Item description
- The reason for requesting a return
- Whether you are seeking a replacement or refund
- Contact telephone number
- Contact address
- On receiving your request, and depending on the reason, we will provide step-by-step instructions on what to do next
- If you need to make a return, repack the item(s) in the original packaging and send back to us at returns address we provide
- Once we have received and checked the item(s) we will be able to process your refund or replacement - please note, we cannot offer both a refund and a reprint
More information on our policy
- The item(s) must be returned completely unused in its original condition and packaging
- We recommend that you keep proof of delivery, as we cannot consider a claim for returned goods lost in transit without one
- Where you have changed your mind and are a returning an item, the return delivery costs are payable by you, in exchange for a full refund
- We cannot refund the original shipping costs for orders that were delivered outside mainland UK (unless the items are found to be faulty or damaged)
- Any refunds will be processed within 30 days of receiving the returned item(s)
- If upon receiving your item(s), they are damaged or the printing or framing is faulty, you may request a refund or like-or-like replacement, which we will do free of charge and resend to you at no extra cost
- We cannot offer other goods in exchange for the ones that you return, only replacements
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your shopping experience easier. We do monitor the number of returns made by customers and continued returns in breach of our terms and conditions will be flagged and may, at our discretion, lead to the future orders being refused.